We are thrilled to present our first official Procrastination Records t-shirt! It's just a shirt you say? Well, our goal with our upcoming merch releases is to not only bring attention to our bands and the label, but charities we want to support as well. A portion of the sale of each shirt design we will be releasing will benefit a different charity we select. Today is International Vulture Awareness Day and vultures are an almost daily visitors to PR headquarters so its fitting to have them on our first shirt and release it on this day. Nothing quite says getting nothing done like a vulture looming over your soon to be rotting procrastinating corpse. Er… something like that.
We will be donating a portion of this shirts sales to the Vulture Conservation Foundation https://4vultures.org. From today until October 31st we will be donating 2.00 per this shirt design sold online to this great organization. After that date it will drop to 1.00 per shirt. The shirt is also launching on sale as we are still figuring out final prices for future releases. More details to follow on this new idea in a blog post on our site within the next week. Go get yours today and help a vulture out!
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping